Dynadot

NameDrive DDOS Attack

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameDriver

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi guys,

We're currently experiencing a massive DDOS attack and have therefore been experiencing connection difficulties. We apologise for any inconvenience and you will, of course, be compensated for your lost earnings.
We apologise for the inconvenience.

Ed

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi everyone,

Everything is up and running now. We will continue to monitor as the attack has not abated, but hopefully it will be back to business as usual. As I mentioned before, please be patient while we work out the compensation for this mess. Hopefully we can get that done within the next couple of days.

Thank you all again for your patience during this unpleasant time for us.

Ed

•••
I'm glad things are going better.

It did occur to me what an odd coincidence it was that this all started the day after you announced that ND worked with statgadget on your blog... I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but it was certainly odd.

•••
I am really sorry for the attack you are sustaining and hope you find the person(s) behind this and they are severly punished.
On another note; Although I don't use namedrive I am really very impressed with the way you have kept everyone updated on this matter. Your "customer service" has been the best I have ever encountered in this business!
Good luck to you and your team. When the dust settles you can look forward to gaining another customer.

•••
I just moved about 40 domains from another parking company to Namedrive. Overall ND is very good.

•••
Yes, thank you very much NameDriver for keeping us updated and for doing all that you can to resolve the issue.

I hope that this did not hurt your busniness at all and I know that I will continue to spread the good word about ND.

I now can see the homepage of ND but I still cannot log in. Just thought I'de let ya know.

Thanks,
GG

EDIT: It is working now:)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the updates and great customer service Ed! :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back