Dynadot

Namedrive - CPC?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is Unacceptable For Your CTR %?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 5%

votes
    27.3%
  • 10%

votes
    21.2%
  • 15%

votes
    18.2%
  • 20%

votes
    15.2%
  • 25%

votes
    18.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Hi,

I have decided that the Namedrive parking pages are by far the best, however, I was wondering what sort of CPC people are getting for different keywords?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've now moved all my domains out of Namedrive. Not a single one was performing well. Yes, I saw an increase in CTR, but I am still yet to receive a click that gets me higher than $0.05 (including insurance, poker, etc. related domains). People seem to be saying Fabulous is better - I have just been accepted by them and so I'll see how that goes instead.

•••
I also have moved all my domains from NameDrive to Fabulous. I will give them a try for a month and compare. I will write and let you know in a month.

•••
gooster said:
Not a single one was performing well.

interesting. I regularly get clicks beyond 5$ on Namedrive.

•••
tpyo said:
interesting. I regularly get clicks beyond 5$ on Namedrive.

On what keywords was this using?

•••
NameDrive, home of the 1 cent click! Thank god for Fabulous!

avp

•••
i got $2.00 for one klick last weak at Namedrive.

•••
gooster said:
On what keywords was this using?

Generic banking related keywords ("online banking", "bank account" etc) in Danish and German. Admittedly 5-6$ is the upper end of the range , monthly average is closer to ten times less. Still, a far cry from one cent.

Last edited:
•••
Im getting about 21% CTR at ND this month with an average of 18 cents/click across the board. a couple of the domains have the keywords "dating", which regularly gives me between 9cents a click and 15 cents/click - but can go up to 30-40 cents. the higher ones are for keywords "weight loss" and "diet", which seem to provide an excellent CTR (about 25%) and a nice payout - these can go for about half a buck/click but average out around 35-40 cents - at least I think thats good for those keywords. what is everybody else getting around the board for the above keywords?

•••
i get a fairly large CPC and make a bit!"

•••
Okay...it seems I may have been a bit rash. Yes, most of my names are getting less than $0.05 per click, however, I have moved some more domains and today I have seen that yesterday I received clicks for $1+ with a high CTR! At the same time, domains that were getting less than $0.05 at Namedrive are now getting $0.60+ at Fabulous. The moral of the story - don't put all you domains in one basket (parking service).

•••
Maybe I am outdated but I sort of like the layout but hate the colors.

<rant>
My biggest problem with them is constantly getting logged out and having to try multiple times to get my login accepted. Hell I would like to update some of my pages but having to log back in for nearly every new page display I give up and go off to do other stuff.
</rant>

Just looked (after having to enter my login info 3 times) and for this month my CTR is 24.15%, Avg PPC is $0.28 with lowest $0.0 and highest $1.32 which I feel is ok for the names I have.

•••
I hate seeing anything less than 15% CTR. Wasted traffic drives me crazy! Still ND pays better on average than that lousy Sedo - the home of the .04 cent click. Business domains do very well at Fab, and travel ones for me do better at parked. Still have yet to find a good one for LLLL.coms and LLL.ca's.

•••
Hello All, new to this forum, :hi:
(not to the parking business) :hehe:
For me ND is top, (okey many times auto-logout & saving errors....) just foudn out that they have new Templates for Travel & Realestate and some other ones as well, they look perfect.
My CTR is around 20% with CPC of around 24 Cents.
(a bunch of around 100 spanish IDN names do have 17% but CPC is just 9 cents overall)
Satisfied ND customer. :xf.love:

•••
Apart from the CPC
NameDrive is the David Copperfield of PPC Parking Services
Now you see your profit high , (after 24-48H) now you don't
It would be better if they don't show it at all

•••
dotnom said:
Apart from the CPC
NameDrive is the David Copperfield of PPC Parking Services
Now you see your profit high , (after 24-48H) now you don't
It would be better if they don't show it at all

I couldn't agree with you more. They should definitely show that you have had clicks, but then show for the price an N/A or something similar, then explain this in the FAQs.

•••
My CTR for one domain is % 11.87
and clicks worth 0.04$

I think that it is nice stat ;)

•••
Both the traffic and the RPC to my domains that were doing very well at the beginning of the year have dropped dramatically for my portfolio. I know that some of the drop in traffic has been the result of "traffic filters" ND has added over the last year, and I'm guessing (and hoping) that the drop in RPC is a result of Google's smart pricing and not because ND is taking a bigger slice for themselves.

My CTR (~21%) is about double what it was 9 months ago :) -- BUT, my earnings are about one-third what they were then :'(

The increased CTR is coming from dn's that were not seeing much traffic back at the beginning of the year.

•••
Whats the poll..?? What is unacceptable for your click through rate..?? I hope this poll isnt aimed at Namedrive and is more rhetorical than judgemental..

99% of CTR depends upon your domain names and your choice of keyword/s. The only part where Namedrive come in is with the design. Now, most really like the new skins, so theres their bit taken care of.

If people wanna keep swapping and moving domains from here to there to there to here - let me bring you up to speed with PPC. Most of the big PPC companies take their PPC feed from google. With the exception of Fabulous and gambling domains (which i believe is not Google fed), most of the PPC companies will pay you a very very similar percentage of the click. However, google's "smartpricing" tool is now heavily reducing the amount you get in PPC. Crap clicks from parking pages = reduced advertiser costs = less money to you.

A sad yet inevitable step in the PPC industry im afraid.

•••
I'm pretty happy with Sedo.

•••
I have domains like cheaperfinance.net GetQuotes.co.uk etc which pay around $1.70 per click sonydownload.com sonymobiles.co.uk about $0.30c per click through to sonyps.com and many, many others at around $0.10 to $0.03c per click all parked with sedo, click through ave range from 45% to 10% all parked with sedo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back