Domain Empire

domains NameCheap Terminating Services to Russian Customers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Namecheap is apparently terminating services to Russian customers:

Namecheap is asking that customers from Russia transfer their domain names to another registrar by March 6, 2022:

"Unfortunately, due to the Russian regime's war crimes and human rights violations in Ukraine, we will no longer be providing services to users registered in Russia. While we sympathize that this war may not affect your own views or opinion on the matter, the fact is, your authoritarian government is committing human rights abuses and engaging in war crimes so this is a policy decision we have made and will stand by.

If you hold any top-level domains with us, we ask that you transfer them to another provider by March 6, 2022. "

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a comment I wrote in another thread. Perfectly apt in this one too.

We know for sure 100% that Russians/Chinese/Venezuelans/North Koreans/Iranians etc are all totally brainwashed, and that's because our trustworthy western TV and governments have told us so. Right?

But how many people here have looked deeply into whether that same western TV/government does to YOU what they say is being done to the people of (insert enemy/demonized country here) ???? A few people have done so, as evidenced by some comments above, but still many people have not, will not, or can not.

Try it some time... look for news/info sources outside the control of MSM/govts, and then compare. Deep, logical, scientific thinking and research is needed (which sadly is a big part of the problem). You never know - your whole world might just be turned upside down.

Wouldn't it be "hilarious" if you realized that the real enemy is not that far away country looking after its own interests, but rather the people/companies/governments up close that have gotten hold of your mind?!?!?! It ain't so funny really, it's quite a shock.

For me at least I get to see which companies expose their hand with their Russia bashing, and I can now avoid doing business with them.

Addendum: Those same companies also attack/ban/silence/punish you if you manage to break out of their mind control; all the more reason to not do business with them, and starve them of their revenue like they do to others who don't obediently follow and parrot.

•••
Namecheap is either a NAZI's controlled company OR they are managed by brainless human-like beings.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back