Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Namecheap "EVENLOWER" Code No Longer Working

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

obenix

Established Member
Impact
41
Darn! I was about to reg a domain name and applied the code "EVENLOWER" but namecheap is not accepting it any longer.
Namecheap said:
Sorry, the coupon code you entered '' is not valid or has expired. Please verify the code and try again.
Anyone has a latest code?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I dont but what is this code for? What tld. Also what is the price being reduced to. Thanks for the info.
 
0
•••
i registered a name about 12 hours ago and it worked fine.

Reduces price to $7.99

you didnt include the "" marks did you?
 
0
•••
I definitely did exclude those quotation marks. ;)
 
0
•••
Still works for me, just tested it
 
0
•••
oliciv, you are right..
It is now back in order...
I swear it did not work a couple of hours ago..
 
0
•••
just tested..it is working.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the confirmation :)
 
0
•••
It is supposed to be expired by 1st March 2006.
Correct me if I am wrong.
 
0
•••
Still working for me as of 03/07/06 :D
 
0
•••
I bought two domains Monday using this code, it's working fine.
 
0
•••
They should add some new coupons :o
 
0
•••
agreed ROM... it is still working i registered one right now ...

though i have experience the same problem in past couple of times
 
0
•••
its not working for me too:(....anyone got the latest coupon code???:(
 
0
•••
0
•••
Worked for me yesterday (and always has). Strange one.
 
0
•••
It's not working for me

Nope, it's not working for me. :(
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back