NameSilo

Namecheap.com website is jibberish

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

marijuanadomain

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
3,364
any idea why the namecheap.com website is jibberish , I use both chrome and firefox and I even cleared the cache files

any fixes?
thanks
 

Attachments

  • namecheapSite.gif
    namecheapSite.gif
    124.6 KB · Views: 122
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Checked several times today. Looks fine on Chrome and Firefox here. Perhaps clear the cache, recheck you browser settings, and if it still persists, check with customer service?
 
2
•••
I don't like their design, too unclean and annoying.
 
1
•••
I am in Guam on vacation and that why the homepage is jibberish, so I have to use vpn .
I just hand reg guamguy.com- will create a nice vacation site for diving, snorkeling, fishing and the nice warm beaches
 
0
•••
It looks like something blocks the CSS files. Maybe an extension or maybe the ISP.

You may check the network tab of the web inspector tool.
 
1
•••
It is the ISP
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back