NameSilo

Namecheap.com <- Very professional and safe

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LiglerJaidin86

Established Member
Impact
@NameCheapHosting

I have experience in trading via the marketplace of Namecheap.com. At first, feels like that, its impression to me is self explanatory from its name "cheap" :), but, they are very professional and did a very good job in securing the transaction environment to their traders!

They have pretty well communication with users. When your accounts have issues, they will notify you via email for sure. Well yes sometime they will screen suspective users for requesting identity verification. This is totally acceptable. If you refuse to do so, they will help reverse and handle all transactions well. Things coming from will properly come back to the original.

I also have the experience that, making a self made transaction via legitimate PayPal accounts for exploring Namesilo @namesilo UX in trading (they charge cheaper but this time really self explanatory, cheap:) ). As expected, it raised a red flag but it doesn't matter, except that, they won't notify you but instead you can't log into your account like an unregistered user. When you email them directly, they will say, your account deactivated due to fraud, and no more. OK, but after that, their escrow will lock up all your payouts and won't reverse the funds to PayPal. You will have no choice but have to file claims via PayPal. Curious to know if the owners of deactivated accounts didn't raise claims via PayPal, where will the fund fall into? Simply their pocket, so please watch out.

For their payout, it is far accurate in time than Namesilo. And also supports PayPal payouts. Apart from this, it has a very good responsive UI than Namesilo (very messy year 2000 or unusable responsive UI).

My comment is Name cheap a very professional registrar!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back