NameSilo

Namecheap.com and coupon code COUPONFCNC 20% off

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers, started by ReallyBigIdea.com, Jan 17, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. ReallyBigIdea.com

ReallyBigIdea.com Established Member

Hi, Namecheap.com one of my favorite registrar but i cant use discount code COUPONFCNC anymore, it is applied in cart but i am getting white screen on payment step. What yours recently experience?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Yaffa

Yaffa Established Member

I haven't used it manually, but NC support successfully used it for transfers of a bunch of my expired domains and said it is valid until the end of May.

3. tamar

tamar VIP Member Namecheap VIP

Might be a cookies and cache issue. Please clear that or try another browser. You can also speak with support directly if you need further assistance.

4. premkumar

premkumar Top Contributor VIP

@ReallyBigIdea.com I had same issue, it turns out few of my domains already expired, so in that case you can't order directly in namecheap and you need to contact customer support to carry transfer for those expired domains. Hope it helps.

5. cabotower

cabotower Top Contributor VIP

COUPONFCNC is still active. used it today for 2 .com transfers. total $7.28 each.

6. daica85

daica85 Owner of NameCab.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Thank you, the code works for renewal too

7. Irvin raul

Irvin raul Upgraded Member Blue Account

TLD21TS1
    Namecheap code for both .com & .net (New and Transfer )

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice