Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

NameCheap affiliate program?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
941
Looked around NameCheap for an affiliate program signup link. Can't find one.

Am I blind? Do they even have one?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
cant find an affiliate program even if i login.
 
0
•••
Me either.
 
0
•••
As far as I know, they don't have one.

They have links you can use but no affiliate program.

http://www.namecheap.com/linkus/index.asp
Login and go to that link and that'll give you referral codes but you don't get paid for referring.
 
0
•••
I asked them about this some time in the last 12 months. They said it (getting PAID a referral fee) was something they were considering but were not currently doing.

Too bad. I really like them and would probably never even mention another registrar (when asked to recommend a one) if they had a referral program.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back