Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

NameBright Review Thread

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
I decided to start an official review thread for NameBright.com since I couldn't find an existing one.

Share the good, the bad, the ugly and the praising love you have for NameBright's services.
  • How many of you are using NameBright?
  • What has been your overall experience?
  • Do you have any suggestions for them?
What say you?
 
11
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1. They changed their whole UI a while back and it honestly is incredible, easy, and real improvement.

2. I started using them because the dropcatch names go there obviously. Always smooth.

3. Prices are low enough for .com renewals 10.99 that I don't bother moving the names.

Right now you can get new .com's for 6.29 - 6.59 (pre funded account vs cc)

I think they are underrated
 
7
•••
Is the privacy protection free during the registration and renewal?
Do they have a separate backorder service or the one through Dropcatch?
 
2
•••
2
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back