Dynadot

NameBright and DropCatch phones are disconnected

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DreamLife

Established Member
Impact
When did NameBright and DropCatch have there phones disconnected and they have no way to call if you have domains there and there is a emergency.

How is the professional?

If someone has a "real" and working phone number please post

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I wonder what happened ??

•••
We experienced very high winds at our offices yesterday, which caused a severe power outage that lasted from around 2:30pm Mountain Time until sometime before I got into the office at 5am. I'm sorry you were unable to reach us, but our offices are back up and running now! Thank you for your understanding.

•••
We experienced very high winds at our offices yesterday, which caused a severe power outage that lasted from around 2:30pm Mountain Time until sometime before I got into the office at 5am. I'm sorry you were unable to reach us, but our offices are back up and running now! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi. Is there a way to get in touch with Dropcatch now? They're not responding to phone calls today (July 6th, 2018), and not had an email response for 4 days.

I need to bid on an auction, and have sent in my verification documents 3 times so far.

Any idea what I need to do to get somewhere with this?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back