NameSilo

.name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just recived an email from 1and1.com and they said they have an offer for 25 free .NAME domains for 1 year (similar to the .info offer). Anyone have any ideas if its worth regging 25 .name domains? and if so can I get suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Unknown said:
Just recived an email from 1and1.com and they said they have an offer for 25 free .NAME domains for 1 year (similar to the .info offer). Anyone have any ideas if its worth regging 25 .name domains? and if so can I get suggestions?

Could you post the e-mail? I'm on their page and I only see the .info offer...

Any details you have are appreciated.

-Allan

•••
•••
ya, it was only good for exsisting customers

•••
Unknown said:
http://admin.1and1.com/?ac=OM.US.US521k03013T2523a

is the link I got :) I hope it works for you too.

What would be good domains with the .name extention.

Now the question is whether or not I should register a domain with them to see if I can get the 25 free .name's after I have an account... because I can't follow the link without one ;)

-Allan

•••
I know I haven't exactly stuck to this but isn't .name for personal names only? Can anyone point me to a .name faq? For example, does the personal name need to be mine to register it? I'm thinking no, otherwise, why 25 free?

BTW- I own obituary.name, corporateidentity.name, etc.. so they will reg them.. just wondering if they could take them away?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back