NameSilo

Name Drive - Anyone else seeing this

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I had a domain that was averaging about 2400 visitors per day and about 4-5 cents per click.

Then on Monday all of a sudden it went from 2400 Sunday to 1000 visitors and upto .15 per click.

Now yesterday it is below 1000 visitors and probably going to be around the same .15 or higher.

Is this some kind of optimization by name drive or do you think it was a play to make the RPM look better than it is? IE take 3 .05 clicks and count them as one .15 click.

The only reason I can see them doing this is so people don't jump as a result of their plummeting PPC. I really don't care as long as over all the domain is earning the same or more than it was before but it is concerning to me that they would manipulate the stats like that because if so it menas they can do whatever they want and we have no way to know.

Anyone else seen anything like this on domains with CPC below .10?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've seen my traffic jump but CPC tank . . . really unhappy about the CPC's . . .

•••
hitchhiker said:
I've seen my traffic jump but CPC tank . . . really unhappy about the CPC's . . .

I also have seen this and am trying some other options will let you know what happens..

Today the domain reported lower traffic and a lower CPC so something isn't right.

•••
ya let me know if you find out anything. . . I might have to move to sedo pro . . . what a pain in the ass to change all my dns address :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back