FREE name.com for .shop

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

John0

Established Member
Impact
296
Just like Michael's thread, except this one is NAME.com
I just got the email about 30 mins ago and
got
A//R.shop
Her//bal.shop

Promo code is
Freeshop


Get two free .SHOP domains with promo code FREESHOP (while supplies last)
It looks like you might be interested in eCommerce, so we wanted to
do you a little favor. If you use the promo code FREESHOP
at checkout, you can get two .SHOP domains totally
free. No strings, no catches.
The domains will renew at their normal rate in one year.

Promo code is not valid on .SHOP renewals or Premium registrations.
Limit two per customer.
 
Last edited:
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy

Hello! We do have a promo for .SHOP registrations right now. If eligible, you would have received an email containing a promo code. We can certainly check your eligibility if you would like, please send you request to [email protected]
1f642.png
 
1
•••
@Michael Ehrhardt - that's hilarious I was about to cross post quote you to share that here

I wonder if I have a shot by email? She didn't give it to me when I called, but I didn't try very hard to convince her.

ETA good on them for updating at fb, I claimed that's where I saw it posted when I called!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
didn't working for my account.
 
1
•••
Hello house, where can one search for expired or deleted domains with .shop extention?
 
2
•••
1
•••
Thanks. Care to answer my question?
 
0
•••
Works for me ..just registered two :)
 
1
•••
Did you receive message that u r eligible?
 
0
•••
No i just saw the code here ..went ahead and applied it .. It worked for me without any issues
 
1
•••
Thanks for the code. Works for me, got 2 here.
 
1
•••
I never really use them but got the offer too. Went there and checked one name, it had a price tag of 12K and renewal of 12K. Closed down the window and forgot about .shop.
:nailbiting:
I was wondering what the catch was.
I would set these off of autorenew so fast.... lol

EDIT:: wait... is that price for a name someone else owns. I think so. Must've misunderstood.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
got 2 free .shop..
thank you name.com
 
1
•••
OK, ignore my previous comment lol

I'll try this out.
 
2
•••
Hmmm.. I tried bulk domain multiple ties and I keep getting "Search result is unavailable, please try again later." (Kept trying and getting the same thing. Not sure what;s going on.)

But I did one single .shop search and the renewal price was $125,000...must be a premium. It was 3Ls so yeah... lol

What is the standard .shop price at name.com?
 
1
•••
Thank you for sharing.

Weird I did not get an email from name.com about this promo. :(

I did not get one either.
 
1
•••
Best Prices:
name.com $7.99 Annual Renewal: $29.99
Namecheap $6.88 Renew $30.88
 
1
•••
1
•••
OK so name support finally got back to me and they didn't answer my question, just turned me down - boooo!

usernamex - So what does it take to be eligible for a free SHOP promo code?
name.com - The SHOP promotion was send to a select amount of users, after checking our system it doesn't appear that you are eligible to receive the discount.
 
1
•••
If you've used up all your freebies, SHOP registration deals as of 21 DEC 14:00 UTC
GoDaddy............Reg $4.99.....Renew $44.99
Namecheap........Reg $6.88.....Renew $30.88
Name.com.........Reg $7.99.....Renew $29.99
Dynadot.............Reg $9.99.....Renew $39.99

Transfer prices are in the $30 range as well
 
Last edited:
3
•••
not working for me :(
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back