Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain N1H1 Symptoms

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yilduz

Your face is regfee!Established Member
Impact
30
I see all of these people getting N1H1 domains so I figured I'd make a mini-site. I just registered N1H1Symptoms.com and intend to start writing for it tomorrow after work (since I'm on my way to bed :P)

What do you think of it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
isnt it H1N1 not N1H1?
 
0
•••
Yes, yes it is. Why weren't you speaking with me an hour ago?
 
0
•••
Worth reg fee IMO due the wrong name.
 
0
•••
lol it's definitely H1N1... grace delete :hehe:
 
0
•••
H1N1 instead of N1H1
Can't work other way around lol sorry :(
 
0
•••
ulfsymptoms.com is available also :P
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back