IT.COM

domain MyTrademarkVacationIsSoBadIWantToSpendItOnAForum.T V

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of buying MyTrademarkVacationIsSoBadIWantToSpendItOnAForum.TV for a good friend who I think might have a great use for it.

I also think it might be his first .Tv name!

However, and bearing in mind the bad things I have heard about .Tv I would like some information from my esteemed co-members

Do people think this name could hold its value after ten years of sideways growth?

Would it make a good present?

Is the name possibly too long for the extension?

Is the name brandable?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Low $Xxx+/+ ("Quick Sale" / Wholesale) ... I like its development potential as perhaps a way to stay in touch with loved ones while on vacation via video, IMHO.:music::talk::tu:

•••
Sounds like a serious addiction problem so I guess it would make a great visual rehab site, as you are withdrawaling, etc. This is a killer domain that can be applied to the medical field, therapists, pharmacy companies, etc.

Then if you even wanted to grab the Summer Vacation Tourism traffic (Hotels, Airfare, Cruises) you could do so too.

Really the sky is the limit on this one.

haha,
I'm glad you finally posted an all around great .TV in the .TV Forum.
You should see some of the crap these other members are selling/buying...Web, Shoes, Grill, LOL, DM - wtf does DM mean???)

killer domain!
$xx,xxx for a quick flip or $xxx,xxx with a coupla hours of work.

Nice Grab!
vito

•••
You should see some of the crap these other members are selling/buying...Web, Shoes, Grill, LOL, DM - wtf does DM mean???)

The Web.TV "sale" was reported in error, and last I checked Grill.TV Whois had not updated with the new "buyer" information; of course DM.TV just sold for only a small fraction of what was discussed received as an "offer" at another venue just a few days prior IMHO. :red:

This is a pretty cool "Vacation" .TV though, I must say ... :music: :imho:
Stay cool and have fun this summer!
Jeff B-)

•••
I see possible TM issues with that name! Be aware ;)

•••
Post only domains you own or control in the Domain Appraisals Forum. ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back