Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Mystery Poster

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodeking

Established Member
Impact
11
I think it would be cool if there was a weekly contest where someone 'goes undercover' using a username like "?????" or "MysteryPoster" for the week, and everyone has to try to guess who it is based on thier posting style/frequency/quiality

The person would not have a signature, user title or uniqe name. And would have an avatar like what I'm using.

Winner would be the first person to guess the username of the MysteryPerson.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ooo, neat idea. I love the avatar. :)
 
0
•••
Wow Excellent Idea. Relates to your avatar :tu: I would definately work this idea out.
 
0
•••
a mystery game...cool...under the contest forum? every guesser to donate 20NP to charity!!!!:hehe:

the admin to offer "jackport" matching the total amount post by guessers!!!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back