Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain mystery.(life)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AboGamil

Senior Web DeveloperTop Member
Impact
625
please appraisal this name

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I like it very much! Hard to appraise but won't surprise me if it will sell for mid XX.XXX
Really a great domain IMHO. Congratulations :)
 
Last edited:
1
•••
low XXX's. I dont see much practicality in this domain.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
One of those domains was over 23K, and that was Jesus.net. Mystery.life is a far cry from Jesus.net
On the other link Christian.com or Christianchurch.com. Still far from mystery.life my friend. Those are .net and .com also not .life

You have to distinguish what domains have been bought by end users and domain investors. The sale price of christ.net I think is by an investor, not the end user.

Always look at venues ;)

Moreover, that was just a small showcase, you don't imagine how many religions and sects there are on earth. Most of them are insanely wealthy too.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
You have to distinguish what domains have been bought by end users and domain investors. The sale price of christ.net I think is by an investor, not the end user.

Always look at venues ;)
You said the domain was worth mid XX,XXX. Regardless if the money is being paid by an investor or end user. mystery.life is not in the same ballpark as Christ.net. I could see if it was something like christian.life, maybe then i could see paying a larger amount. You also have to think about the content on the site. Life is a mystery.......I suppose you can play it in the science/big bang theory/planets realm, but how are you going to make a profit off of that information, especially when you shelled out 50K for the domain name.
 
0
•••
You said the domain was worth mid XX,XXX. Regardless if the money is being paid by an investor or end user. mystery.life is not in the same ballpark as Christ.net. I could see if it was something like christian.life, maybe then i could see paying a larger amount. You also have to think about the content on the site. Life is a mystery.......I suppose you can play it in the science/big bang theory/planets realm, but how are you going to make a profit off of that information, especially when you shelled out 50K for the domain name.


I like it very much! Hard to appraise but won't surprise me if it will sell for mid XX.XXX
Really a great domain IMHO. Congratulations :)

I didn't exactly said that lol

Anyway I totally disagree with you. Think you are not getting the point.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I didn't exactly said that lol

Anyway I totally disagree with you. Think you are not getting the point.

Okay, you said it wouldnt surprise you if it sold for mid $XX,XXX, meaning its value could be worth $50K. I get the point, and in my opinion, your point of you not being surprised if it sold for mid $XX,XXX's seems rediculous. Yes, anyways, agree to disagree.
 
0
•••
Okay, you said it wouldnt surprise you if it sold for mid $XX,XXX, meaning its value could be worth $50K. I get the point, and in my opinion, your point of you not being surprised if it sold for mid $XX,XXX's seems rediculous. Yes, anyways, agree to disagree.
Legit opinion.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back