NameSilo

Mysql error anyone know?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
42
On my forums ( I am using vbull) I am getting this error when people hit the new post button:

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'completed' in 'where clause'

Anyone know what could cause this or how to fix it?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Try making a column named completed in your table..
 
0
•••
Err I wish I knew what you were talking about...lol Im not too good with it where would I do this?
 
0
•••
Does the error give you any more details such as line number, table name, etc?
 
0
•••
This is the whole error;

Invalid SQL:
SELECT searchid FROM search AS search WHERE userid = 1 AND searchhash = 'b2fe47bc37c22c5d998608c24893d9dc' AND orderedids = '89,13,50,72,124,117,127' AND announceids = '' AND completed = 1;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'completed' in 'where clause'
Error Number : 1054
Date : Friday, December 22nd 2006 @ 10:14:54 PM
Script : http://www.ufgy.com/search.php?do=getnew
Referrer : http://www.ufgy.com/
IP Address : xxxxxxxxxx
Username : AMDWarrior
Classname : vB_Database
 
0
•••
its saying it can't find the column completed in the sql query, if you run this query it will add the column completed to your database.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `search` ADD `completed` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

I don't use VB so I am assuming completed is supposed to be 0 or a 1

Cheers,

Baxter
 
1
•••
Yep that fixed it. Thanks baxter, Rep added
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back