Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain myspane.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrleewood

Established Member
Impact
2
myspane.com OVTwith .com is 114
I think it is the typo of Myspace.com

staking4poker.com

Pls appraise,thanks.

Mr.Lee
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nobady?
 
0
•••
The "C" and "N" on the keyboard are used with the same finger, which might be able to produce a good typo domain.

Only distant problem I could think of is the fact that the people in Myspace's target audience may not type 100% properly and switch the "c" and the "n", but that's just a guess. ;) It's a decent typo and the domain would only be worth something if there is enough traffic.
 
0
•••
Etab said:
Myspace's target audience may not type 100% properly and switch the "c" and the "n"

:P Yes, of course they can't!

Myspace and myspane? I don't think it's worth much, the C and N are far apart (two letters actually) and is not really worth as much as something like myspave. But I do give you credit for the .com. Reg fee in my opinion.
 
0
•••
Yeah,I just parking it on sedo,now have some traffic.
 
0
•••
How much traffic is it getting? Any revenue?
 
0
•••
I think that myspane.com may have TM issues, If I were you I would let it expire as it may be classed as typo-squatting (or whatever it is called (sorry its too early to think properly lol))

And it doesnt really have much value anyway, not unless it receives tons of traffic
 
0
•••
If they send you a C&D let them know it is not a typo of Myspace but a typo of MySpain.

Might be worth a fair amount if the traffic is good.
 
0
•••
I doubt they will come for you yet...
Chill out and don't worry about tm until/unless it happens.
The value of typos is COMPLETELY in the traffic so if you want a fair appraisal you need to post stats. Speak to a parking guru here for advice on how monetize any traffic it does have.
Kind Regards
Chris
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back