domain MyspaceNewbies.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OddTop

The eBay GuyEstablished Member
Impact
11
I just picked it up today... Great Myspace Resource site domain name... what do you think?

Thanks for your replys!!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Olympia said:
I just picked it up today... Great Myspace Resource site domain name... what do you think?

Thanks for your replys!!
Redundant style Name
Any one who would use mySpace is a Newbie
PLus has Possible TM Issues
Otherwise good name
$xx mid to $xxx low
 
0
•••
Olympia said:
I just picked it up today... Great Myspace Resource site domain name... what do you think?

Thanks for your replys!!
I don't see any trademark issues with the millions of myspaceXXXX.com sites around.
Mid $xx due to the genericity of the name.
 
0
•••
Not a bad one, low $xx undeveloped though.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back