Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

myriadnetwork.com VDS.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

ZannuZZi

Account Closed
Impact
5
Hello there.
Do you know myriadnetwork.com? I have been browsing for VPS or VPS service provider. Stoped on myriadnetwork.com.
They offer several VDS packages
http://www.myriadnetwork.com/services/vds.php
I like first one.
Need more information about this company, difference between VPS and VDS, and about their prices.
There will be my scripts hosted.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There is no difference between VPS and VDS. It's the same.
Myriadnetwork.com offers disk space 10 GB, bandwidth 450 GB for $44.95. I think it's not very expensive at all. Really nice offer.
 
0
•••
0
•••
as said no difference in vps and vds both are same set up.

I have also heard good things about.

http://www.futurehosting.biz/vps.htm

just i believe no proxies idk if thats true or not.

- John
 
0
•••
0
•••
i have found that often a VDS is just flashed up shared hosting account where dont get real root access etc
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I have looked through Myriadnetwork.com and found that they provide Backup SMTP Mail Relay. Can you please explain what it is?
 
0
•••
Hello guys. Thanks for explanations. I have learned all information about this company. Consider to go with myriadnetwork.com
Thank you very much.
 
0
•••
Keep us updated if you decide to go for myriadnetwork.com VPS services, read some reviews of their services.
 
0
•••
Thnk you very much. I have dec to go with MyriadNetwork.com.
i
have found that often a VDS is just flashed up shared hosting account where dont get real root access etc
But I have it with myriadnetwork.com.
Thanks again
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Zannuzzi, before buying a VPS plan from myriadnetwork.com try contacting them and asking about the number of accounts per server.
Do they have any coupons, btw?
 
0
•••
hupadupa said:
Zannuzzi, before buying a VPS plan from myriadnetwork.com try contacting them and asking about the number of accounts per server.
Do they have any coupons, btw?
Yes, you can find myriadnetwor.com coupons here .
 
0
•••
0
•••
One more useful thing myriadnetwork.com provides is the VPS tutorial . May be helpful for those only starting to deal with VPS plans.
One more hosting company with quality VPS plans is a2hosting.com. Check up their offers .
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
hupadupa said:
One more hosting company with quality VPS plans is a2hosting.com. Check up their offers .
Hello. Thank you for your sugestion. I think that a2hosting.com will be my next VPS provider (for the next project).
Thank you.
 
0
•••
That's great myriadnetwork.com offers coupons, and it's a good discount for a starter.
As for the post above
a2hosting.com VPS services support is described as "Above Average", at least in their reviews.
Do they provide any coupons for their services?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hello.
I have a question: How can be myriadnetwork.com's coupon used? I mean for their VDS offers or for budget hosting?
A2hosting.com seems doesn't have any coupons (or I have searched bad), but their prices is cheap enough to provide any coupones. IMO
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back