Dynadot

myriadnetwork.com VDS.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ZannuZZi

Account Closed
Impact
Hello there.
Do you know myriadnetwork.com? I have been browsing for VPS or VPS service provider. Stoped on myriadnetwork.com.
They offer several VDS packages
http://www.myriadnetwork.com/services/vds.php
I like first one.
Need more information about this company, difference between VPS and VDS, and about their prices.
There will be my scripts hosted.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no difference between VPS and VDS. It's the same.
Myriadnetwork.com offers disk space 10 GB, bandwidth 450 GB for $44.95. I think it's not very expensive at all. Really nice offer.

•••
•••
as said no difference in vps and vds both are same set up.

I have also heard good things about.

http://www.futurehosting.biz/vps.htm

just i believe no proxies idk if thats true or not.

- John

•••
•••
i have found that often a VDS is just flashed up shared hosting account where dont get real root access etc

•••
•••
•••
I have looked through Myriadnetwork.com and found that they provide Backup SMTP Mail Relay. Can you please explain what it is?

•••
Hello guys. Thanks for explanations. I have learned all information about this company. Consider to go with myriadnetwork.com
Thank you very much.

•••
Keep us updated if you decide to go for myriadnetwork.com VPS services, read some reviews of their services.

•••
Thnk you very much. I have dec to go with MyriadNetwork.com.
i
have found that often a VDS is just flashed up shared hosting account where dont get real root access etc
But I have it with myriadnetwork.com.
Thanks again

Last edited:
•••
Zannuzzi, before buying a VPS plan from myriadnetwork.com try contacting them and asking about the number of accounts per server.
Do they have any coupons, btw?

•••
hupadupa said:
Zannuzzi, before buying a VPS plan from myriadnetwork.com try contacting them and asking about the number of accounts per server.
Do they have any coupons, btw?
Yes, you can find myriadnetwor.com coupons here .

•••
•••
One more useful thing myriadnetwork.com provides is the VPS tutorial . May be helpful for those only starting to deal with VPS plans.
One more hosting company with quality VPS plans is a2hosting.com. Check up their offers .

Last edited:
•••
•••
hupadupa said:
One more hosting company with quality VPS plans is a2hosting.com. Check up their offers .
Hello. Thank you for your sugestion. I think that a2hosting.com will be my next VPS provider (for the next project).
Thank you.

•••
That's great myriadnetwork.com offers coupons, and it's a good discount for a starter.
As for the post above
a2hosting.com VPS services support is described as "Above Average", at least in their reviews.
Do they provide any coupons for their services?

Last edited:
•••
Hello.
I have a question: How can be myriadnetwork.com's coupon used? I mean for their VDS offers or for budget hosting?
A2hosting.com seems doesn't have any coupons (or I have searched bad), but their prices is cheap enough to provide any coupones. IMO

•••
novelty said:
That's great myriadnetwork.com offers coupons, and it's a good discount for a starter.
As for the post above
a2hosting.com VPS services support is described as "Above Average", at least in their reviews.
Do they provide any coupons for their services?
Unfortunately I haven't found any coupons from A2hosting.com in the Internet. But still this company provides rich feature services for affodable prices.
As for Myriadnetwork.com, their coupons help to get a qulity hosting for cheaper prices.

•••
You can use coupon code 20PERCENTOFF to get 20% discount with A2hosting.com. Enjoy.
I have noticed that Myriadnetwork.com do offer reseller packages as well. I think if have not large project or not large number of domains it saves your money.

•••
Myriadnetwork.com provides Backup SMTP Mail Relay service as well. But who knows what does it mean?

•••
There's alot of difference in a VDS and VPS,
VPS:
- locked at a particular amount of RAM
-full root access
- seperate license required for cpanel + WHM

VDS:
- a reseller/shared hosting account where you are allow to use higher resources than a normal shared hosting account(placed on practically empty servers)

•••
antic said:
Myriadnetwork.com provides Backup SMTP Mail Relay service as well. But who knows what does it mean?
I think Myriadnetwork.com means the following:
If your mail server or network goes down, Myriad Network backup SMTP can receive and store your incoming e-mail for up to 30 days. E-mail and ecommerce orders will keep coming, giving your IT staff time to repair the problem. Our standard service reattempts delivery every 15 minutes until your mail server is back online.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back