Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain mydomaintrades.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerolu

Established Member
Impact
5
i got this when i first started reggin but now i have my doubts in it wat you guys think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,

Actually I like it, if you got succesfull, you can use this domain to tell how you did it. :)

Or maybe sell this domain to one who already has succes in domaining? It has a limited end-user target.

But with the right end-user you will maybe get low $xxx, of course one could ask one self, would a succesfull domainer give that much for this domain? You never know. :)

As I said before, I like it and if I was succesfull, I would have sold my domaining story as .pdf at the site. :) but I'm not :(

Good luck and best regards,
 
0
•••
thanks i do see the potential in it but i havent done anything with it so thats why i have my doubts
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back