NameSilo

domain mychemicalromance.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
629
I would like a price for this (developed)

It recieves 300 - 400 uniques a day and is set to hit 10000+ uniques for this month!

Also has an alexa rank of 123,000!
Is also #3 on MSN for "my chemical romance"
#1 and #2 on MSN for "my chemical romance forums"
#3 and #4 on MSN for "my chemical romance forum"
#1 on MSN for "chemical romance"
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How much money is this site making? Without any revenue details i wouldn't value this site at anymore than high $xx.
 
0
•••
I havent had time to implement any kind of revenue, I had a forum there for a while, and sold $40 of advertisements in a week, but I took it down, and refunded the people, as i was having a couple of problems with my coding of the forums ;)

I could also put in an affiliate program ;)

Be aware, around HALF of this traffic, is typeins (i did a small survey a month or so back)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back