NameSilo

domain my8s.com - please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

INFJ

I.T. Infrastructure EngineerTop Member
Impact
415
Hello friends, could you please give me ballpark on the above? GoDaddy gave me an "up to $708" appraisal but wanted your expert advice please. Thank you in advance everyone.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Does it have any special (insider) meaning? Otherwise I would say $$.
 
1
•••
Thank you so much for the reply trp3! No, unfortunately, no special meaning at this time. Possibly a card game in the future that I was hoping to develop. Again, many thanks!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back