domain My8020 (info | net | org)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hantu.internet

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi, I need your opinion on three domains:

my8020.net
my8020.org
my8020.info

The .com is taken by a company, but I don't think it's TM'ed.

Thanks.

Btw, where is the 'appraise' post icon?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry, but I don't get what this domain really is meant to represent. Honestly, I can't really see any value for those names.
 
0
•••
It was actually from Pareto's 80/20 principle. I had in mind some self-productivity concepts.
 
0
•••
hantu.internet said:
Hi, I need your opinion on three domains:

my8020.net
my8020.org
my8020.info

The .com is taken by a company, but I don't think it's TM'ed.

Thanks.

Btw, where is the 'appraise' post icon?
Hello I think all this domain name are worth $0. Not even worth renewing them

First of all they have no meaning.

Next thing is even if you try to build something around it by tit or tat then you will lose some traffic on the .com version of this names. So not worth the trouble.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back