My website in IE

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Albino

Munky DesignsEstablished Member
Impact
17
OK,
my website is nearly finished, and I uploaded it. However, I have been testing it in Mozilla, not IE. When someone viewed my site in IE, it looked all messed up, but it mozilla, it looks perfect.

Bombibiza

Theres my site, I hope someone can help, because short of remaking the whole site again, im not sure what to do.

Thanks

Todd
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well I just visited your web site using I.E and it looks good to me!
 
0
•••
hmmmm

Its still messed up for me.

The errors are:
Random Blue lines on the menu at the side (as though it isnt correctly lined up)
Top and bottom borders arnt there
 
0
•••
if your using tables try using these attributes in the <table> tag: cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"

hope that helps
 
0
•••
yeah i see those lines

digidogstudios said:
if your using tables try using these attributes in the <table> tag: cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"

hope that helps
^he got to it first, yeah try doing what he said.
 
0
•••
the menu bar isnt in tables, its just exported straight from fireworks into dreamweaver.

I thought id found the solution to one of the problems, the dissapearing table headers. My friend said IE doesnt like transparent pngs over 256 colour.

BUT, they arn't transparent, and some of them show up, and some dont, even though they all link to the same file.
 
0
•••
Yea I see the errors as well. Not a bad design though.
 
0
•••
Also if your uploading and then viewing, try refreshing your cache, i know it sounds dumb, but ive been there :red:
 
0
•••
Killmur said:
Yea I see the errors as well. Not a bad design though.

thanks

CubeChris said:
Also if your uploading and then viewing, try refreshing your cache, i know it sounds dumb, but ive been there :red:

haha, ive been there too!

EDIT:
here is it normal in Mozilla



here it is in IE not doing so well



ive circled the errors so they are easier to see.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'm assuming you fixed it? Because I'm viewing it right now and it looks fine.

:blink:
 
0
•••
nope :(


you viewing it in IE?
 
0
•••
i think you should fix a little bit the slices of your images.
 
0
•••
if my slices are messed up , why is it fine in mozilla?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back