Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Layers in IE vs. Mozilla

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

tns123j

New Member
Impact
0
I have run into this problem several times when designing sites. I use html layers and ithe site looks fine in IE, then when I open it in Mozilla, things overlap, or visa versa. Is there a way to fix this problem?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i have the same problem
 
0
•••
Cross browser problems are always a pain. Try coding your sites with strict XHTML standards and it should clear up most of the problems.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back