My site redone in CSS

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecampsite.co.uk

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey guys, I'd really like your opinion on my upgraded design for my site, I've taken comments in, and redone my site with css and think I've done quite a good job, the link is,

www.ecampsite.co.uk/index2.html

I would really appreciate your comments about cross browser compatibility, appearance, accessibility and the search function which i really like! The links refer to the old version of the site, but if you all like this version the rest will be in the same style.
I appreciate all your comments!!!
Cheers
Craig
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
not bad looks really nice and organized
 
0
•••
You have this up for review elsewhere. This is at least the second, if not the third, time I have seen this.
 
0
•••
Looks neat and very nice. Not a big fan of light green, but it suits the campfire part.
 
0
•••
Thank you for all your comments, I have taken a lot on board and I hope you like the (very nearly) finished product!

www.ecampsite.co.uk

I especially like the search box on my site! That took some work, but I got there. I like the look and feel of my site now! How about you, do you think it is an improvement or a waste of time??
Cheers
Craig
 
0
•••
nice and clean
 
0
•••
Thank you, do you like the seasonal snow effect, or is it too obtrusive???
 
0
•••
Very nice! I've recently re-done my site in CSS aswell. The best of luck with your web site. :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back