Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

My Property Website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hughesa

Established Member
Impact
0
My website property want - com (replace - with . and ignore space between words) has been given a redesign. I have been woking on the design for over a week now, please let us know what you think. I will be looking to sell it on soon, so just wandering if i could improve on anything.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hughesa said:
My website property want - com (replace - with . and ignore space between words) has been given a redesign. I have been woking on the design for over a week now, please let us know what you think. I will be looking to sell it on soon, so just wandering if i could improve on anything.

How about you just post a link?
 
0
•••
I checked out your site (yes I managed to decode your encrypted message)

The first thing I noticed was the beautiful graphic.

The second thing I noticed was the random use of many colours:

The graphic is mostly blue/green, then the colour in the text is:
pink/darker pink/lighter pink/red/darker red/grey/another grey/charcoal/

I would recommend picking 2, maybe 3 exact tones and then sticking with them.
;)
 
0
•••
IntelBank.com said:
How about you just post a link?

There are reasons why i never posted the link.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back