NameSilo

My Project

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just started a project that I'm planning to keep on working on... ive always been interested in politics and I decided to make a youth political kind of blog where I would post articles daily...

Tell me wat you guys think, open to all suggestions ;)

http://www.youthinvolved.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks nice :D I've always wanted to do a site like this, but never found the time to really :P

Really nice - only suggested I have is to change the name on the banner so it says Youth Involved as opposed to Polictical Blog. But other than that, really nice job :D I will let my school know about it and see if we can get you alot of visitors daily and some nice publicity :)

•••
DebacleX said:
Looks nice :D I've always wanted to do a site like this, but never found the time to really :P

Really nice - only suggested I have is to change the name on the banner so it says Youth Involved as opposed to Polictical Blog. But other than that, really nice job :D I will let my school know about it and see if we can get you alot of visitors daily and some nice publicity :)

Haha thanks alot, ye I used to have it say "youth involved" but it wouldn't fit on 1 line so i need to go mess around with the script ;)

And ye, if you want to write on there id welcome that...... once it will be worth it we can get some ads going etc...

thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back