NameSilo

expiring | expired My picks on expiring domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

djinn

Established Member
Impact
My picks of expiring domains based on internal Trust, Topic and Trigger model. This model also is conservative so it will not give you hero domains. It should however be a good return on investment in low XXXX$. Its ordered on lowest price to highest.

waffles.fm

allfacez.com

diggpoker.com

qddiaocha.com

savelennox.com

fuadherbal.com

xeotoford.com

fgamezone.com

xzquanqing.com

koksiarz.com

acidlinks.com

china80tz.com

kuailequn.com

genrefood.com

agowatches.com

7choigame.com

1776nation.com

quotesboy.com

gallomoto.com

chiragcorp.com

yuancool.com

Do let me know, of your opinion on these domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope you didn't spend a lot on these names. Personally, I wouldn't even hand reg them even with a discount promo code.

•••
I am not registering these domains.

•••
I want to counter argue with yuancool.com as an example. It is good domain for automobile head lights. It is registered with social network like qq.

•••
Next batch domains to look out for

netsystem.com

widgetinc.com

obsessionphoto.com

syncmusic.jp

chinesegamesfree.com

inklesspress.com

•••
MY, pickings are getting slim in King!!

•••
Maybe. Also I am trying to mention domains worth catching. Otherwise, the inventory sits in your ware house :)

•••
Maybe. Also I am trying to mention domains worth catching. Otherwise, the inventory sits in your ware house :)

And your efforts are appreciated (y)

•••

Man, I want to be honest to you. Your names worth almost nothing.

The fundamental reason is that you are not native English speaker, and you don't know English very well.

You recommended some names that combined "English" and "PinYin", which totally a wrong direction. The names would not have markets both in China and Western worlds

My suggestion is that just register "Pinyin" names which you are good at, and avoid "English" names because of your knowledge limitation.

And please stay "humble", don't show off your "ignorance"

Regards

Last edited:
•••
I am as english speaking as english can get. Please keep your occidental pretensions to yourself. The names are not fresh registrations. While drop catching, I don't have say in what the name should look like. The names have been picked on basis of previous similar sales.

•••
My picks of this week

webspinners.com

businessmanagementdegrees.com

discussionlists.com

karmayogastudio.com

stirlingmotor.com

•••
Some of those have very good potential.

•••
Few more, this time with refrain on .com

live.nu

venezuela.ch

colombia.ru

solo.by

•••
New set

ecoanimal.com

brisbanebuilding.com

holidaycityeurope.com

cityfloral.com

talkaboutparenting.com
collect

•••
I am getting picky with domains and some interesting domains for me are

webspinners.com
live.nu
marin.co.uk
insight-magazine.com
venezuela.ch
city.ie
ecoanimal.com
local.pt
freelineskates.com
hill.se

•••
This weeks monday picks

issue.co.uk
truckme.com
greenfairy.com
amen.nu
roma.ch

•••
It is middle of the week. Medium of Caffeine delivery is now coffee (espresso). Tea was sooo Monday. Lets talk good domains you can buy in this week and make money (not three months from now).

greenfairy.com
issue.co.uk
uggbootsireland.com
blog.com.es
invent.se

•••
Music moves everyone. An awesome domain in this category has come up for deletion.

Pure.fm

•••
Chocolate retail sales worldwide is worth 98.2 bn USD, 20% of which is consumed in US alone. I found a domain, which could target this market easily.

cocoshops.com will be available for buying in 4 days. Don't miss.

•••
My picks of expiring domains based on internal Trust, Topic and Trigger model. This model also is conservative so it will not give you hero domains. It should however be a good return on investment in low XXXX$. Its ordered on lowest price to highest.

waffles.fm

allfacez.com

diggpoker.com

qddiaocha.com

savelennox.com

fuadherbal.com

xeotoford.com

fgamezone.com

xzquanqing.com

koksiarz.com

acidlinks.com

china80tz.com

kuailequn.com

genrefood.com

agowatches.com

7choigame.com

1776nation.com

quotesboy.com

gallomoto.com

chiragcorp.com

yuancool.com

Do let me know, of your opinion on these domains

acidlinks is good but valueis very high.

•••
My only pick today is a memorable domain in legal category.

legal.lv

•••
Don't get me wrong, .com is amazing. I still can't let go how cool these domains are

reduce.to
roma.ch
medical.cz

There are dot coms too which are about to expire.

summer-wine.com
commonblog.com

•••
acidlinks is good but valueis very high.
Thanks for your opinion. I think, key reason for stating these domains is that they seem to be valuable domain. Having domain from this set will likely have a good return of investment via speculation or brand creation. I feel it is worthwhile.

Sadly, I don't have enough money to invest myself right now. Hence, I post for others to catch and profit from the domains.

•••
I will quickly will state the model of evaluation, I am using, of the domains which are dropping or expiring soon. I use Trust (Trust Flow etc) , Topic (Valuable keywords) and Trigger (Backlinks).
Todays picks on this basis are

scooplive.com
puls.ly
iranindia.com
swatchforum.com

•••
I love these non-dot-com domains

sher.co.uk
chateau.ee
alain.be
historia.net.pl
infrastructure.ie
cica.org.uk
equinox.dk
issue.co.uk

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back