Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

My new site, freetutorial.net - Free Video tutorials

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ben51959

Established Member
Impact
2
Hello everyone,

I launched a new site recently and I thought I would share it with you:

http://www.freetutorial.net

Please tell me what you think :) The page isn't 100% done but it is getting close, I plan on making at least 1-2 new video tutorials a week.

Thanks for your time,

Ben
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
looks good....but i dont like pink-ish..:p..lol

maybe try to add some other colors too
 
0
•••
Why not make full use of the page?
 
0
•••
I'm still working things out... all the sections on the page will soon be finished.

And the pink stays! ;) haha
 
0
•••
hi
Nice website and tutorials. But i would recommend you to change the pink colour to black or something else, i accept the fact that pink is the colour of the season but dont think that many people like it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back