Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

My new idol

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cvxdes

Established Member
Impact
14
I've discovered the new chuck norris!
Steve Sutton is gona be huge. I found him while searching YouTube. He's the worlds greatest 44 year old virgin. He's the future of the interweb. I even bought suttsteve.com and .net.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=suttsteve

Everybody spread the word, steve sutton is the new Chuck norris!

And get your suttsteve related domans, i already have suttsteve.com and .net :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I never liked Chuck Norris, so I doubt I'll show much interest in this new discovery. >:(
 
0
•••
huh? Thats not steve sutton thats -db- :hehe:
 
0
•••
Joseph said:
huh? Thats not steve sutton thats -db- :hehe:

Hmmm.... where is that "ban" button....

8-X
 
0
•••
Hahaha legend ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back