NameSilo

domain My first .us domains!!! All NNNN.us

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
After reading many .us posts, I decided to buy some .us domains. I hope that they have some value. I tried to get nice repetitive numbers and some 19xx numbers.

I am waiting for your appraisals!

Thanks

Here they are:

1777.us
1912.us
1916.us
1932.us
1933.us
1951.us
2122.us

6060.us
6767.us
7878.us
9191.us
9876.us

3232.US
3636.us
4848.us
5353.us
5454.us

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey aboujouj, long time!
Well, i don't want to discourage you, but nnnn .us are not yet of major value. but nevertheless, do hold on them for a year if you can and their value will likely double.
regards.

•••
Thanks legend2. I agree with you that nnnn .us are not yet of major value. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to register all these nice combinations. I am speculating that its value will rise soon, especially that .us is starting to have some good sales on the market.

Any other opinion?

Thanks,

Aboujouj83

Bump!

:)

Aboujouj

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, NNNN.Us' arnt the best atm. Though hang on for a a year or 2 and you mau may have something.

Check those 19** domains, anything major happen in the US or Worldwide in those particular years?

If so, those may become fairly valuable.

Ta-ra.

Flubber

•••
•••
1932, i believe some things happen ;) Google it :)

http://www.infoplease.com/year/1932.html

for 1932.us i believe mid $xx suits well for someone that wants to develop a site on 1932 history, and possibly your other 19xx domains too.

•••
Thanks Axilant, I am actually planning to develop the 19xx ones to informational sites about what happened in the States in those years. Has anyone done something similar? Or is it more profitable to just park them?

Thanks,
Aboujouj

•••
go for developing one page per domain, it's much more valuable.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back