Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

My first Php code!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

yilduz

Your face is regfee!Established Member
Impact
30
I created a php code! I made a guestbook. Rather than find a guestbook code and figure it out, I decided to read some tutorials and make my own. I did it and it works and I now have my own guestbook!

I'm confident in learning php now. :D
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yilduz said:
I created a php code! I made a guestbook. Rather than find a guestbook code and figure it out, I decided to read some tutorials and make my own. I did it and it works and I now have my own guestbook!

I'm confident in learning php now. :D

yep.. ive been working with php for 5 years off and on.. i dont use it extensivivly, but rather just for my little projects.
 
0
•••
Very nice, great job!!
 
0
•••
Couldn't hurt to run mysql_real_escape_string() on all the input put into the database, either.
 
0
•••
mholt said:
Couldn't hurt to run mysql_real_escape_string() on all the input put into the database, either.
I'm not sure what that is, but I'll look it up. Thank you for the tip. ;)
 
0
•••
yilduz said:
I'm not sure what that is, but I'll look it up. Thank you for the tip. ;)
Sure - basically, it prevents people from doing an SQL injection attack against your database.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back