Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain My first .IN

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

THCGroup

VIP Member
Impact
43
I picked up Config.in . It has reallly good results in google/yahoo/ovt. Just not sure about .in. Could I get just a few ballpark figures on this one. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's a short name for something abd it's .in .. mid xx$ max. IMHO
 
0
•••
Mid $xx
 
0
•••
Thanks for your input.
 
0
•••
I would say mid $xx too
 
0
•••
Mid $$ to the right reseller
 
0
•••
Mid $xx or wait for a couple of months and it may value more :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back