Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain My First .CN Domain!!!

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
21,543
Well guys and gals, I went and did it.

I registered my first .cn domain today. It looked so good to my eyes, that it made my fingers go straight to Enom and regg it!

Please, give me all your viewpoints for......

"EmailAddress.cn"

Thanks for viewing!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Make it your last
 
0
•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
Make it your last

That may be the case,but for a .cn, this was worth it IMO.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
Make it your last

Agree, you just couldn't resist could you biggie ;)
I have to admit I plan on getting a .cn too!


Just as soon as they start showing up in the NP$ sales thread for less then 100 NP$

:p
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
So damn expensive and they have no value .
 
0
•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
So damn expensive and they have no value .

I agree, unless its a killer word or term I have yet to see the .cn to break even.
Cheers!
 
0
•••
well unless it's something like Computer.cn or Host.cn I really think country codes are worthless in the us.

I do hope .us comes around.
 
0
•••
reg fee-
 
0
•••
are you copying and pasting?
Seems like the same exact thing in a couple of appraisals
 
0
•••
Thanks guys for the "mini debate" about .CN however, I think this one has value inspite of the tld that it is attached to.

I shall hold it a while .........letting it nurture!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by biggie
Thanks guys for the "mini debate" about .CN however, I think this one has value inspite of the tld that it is attached to.

I shall hold it a while .........letting it nurture!

Look at the bright side. You just regged it so at minimum you have 12 months to let it nuture ;)

Cheers!
 
0
•••
Hmm, I guess email.cn wasnt available :P Its still a pretty good domain, if they get at least a little populatr you will get some nice money for it. :P
 
0
•••
reg fee+
 
0
•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
are you copying and pasting?
Seems like the same exact thing in a couple of appraisals

Don't even go there, darksk8er. :p
No worries.

:notme:

$0.00 - Reg. fee, IMHO ... due to the ".CN".
Best of Luck, Biggie.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back