NameSilo

auction My Fahv 4L.com : Fahv-dot-com : Great for a Social Site or Favorites site: 4 yr. old

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
-- -- Welcome To My Domain Name Sale -- --
Thank you for visiting. You are bidding on a very catchy and unique, pronouncable, 4 letter .com domain name. Fahv is a name that is easy to remember, pronounce and spell. This short name is an abbreviated term for the word favorite and has been defined on the Urban Dictionary as such. Fahv is a great name for any web2.0 style social networking site, bookmarking site or any site that allows users to "Fahv" something! Using a unique word like fahv allows you to brand and popularize your own term.

I have had a lot of interest in this domain name over the past few years including a couple low $xxx offers in the past via Sedo but I was not ready, or willing to sell the name at that time. This truely is one of my fahv domain names and I am only selling it now due to personal financial needs. Don't miss out on your chance to own this GREAT four letter .com domain name.

FAHV is also the airport code for Hendrik Verwoerddam airport.

:$:BONUS:$: I will renew the domain name for another year before transfering to you when it sells for more than $80.

-- The Details --
Name: Fahv .com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Expires: May. 20th, 2010
Starting Bid: $40
BIN: $275
Bid Increments: $1+
Ending: 72hrs after the most recent bid is placed.
Payment: PayPal

`Post "Sold" to BIN or send me a PM.

Thanks for viewing my auction.
Good luck and happy bidding,
Richard
GG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Current bid is $40, this name would easily sell for much more if droped and sold in the aftermarket.

Do I hear $41 or more?

•••
Hey GG,

I'm going to have to withdraw my bid. Some things came up that I need to spend my money on at the time - If it doesn't sell get in touch with me and I'll see if I can meet my bid - However I don't want to bid as I won't have the money at this time.

My apologies,

Caleb

•••
Hey GG,

I'm going to have to withdraw my bid. Some things came up that I need to spend my money on at the time - If it doesn't sell get in touch with me and I'll see if I can meet my bid - However I don't want to bid as I won't have the money at this time.

My apologies,

Caleb

It's ok Caleb, thanks for letting me know ahead of time.

Still up for auction!

Starting bid $40.....

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

I was just about to close this auction but you beat me to it :)!!

$40 it is, that's way cheap for this name..

Come on guys, this really is a GREAT name, extremly brandable!

•••
Just checked pp - Got the cash now.

$45

•••
Just checked pp - Got the cash now.

$45

OK, just remember the auction ends 72 hours after the final bid is placed. :)

Thanks for the bid.

Lets keep 'em coming!

•••
•••
•••
•••
hi i pay 50$
if i win contact here or in Dp
bye

•••
Thanks for the bid Misterstrong, I will send you a PM if you win the name :)

CURRENT BID: $50
If bidding continues I will end the auction on Monday, May 10th, 6:30PM GMT -7 ,Namepros time.
Currently Ending in less than 72hrs!

•••
•••
Bid

United States Dollars 55 from me. :gn:

•••
•••
Tension, U r giving me Tension.
United States Dollar 70 from my side.

•••
Tension, U r giving me Tension.
United States Dollar 70 from my side.
lol,
Thanks for the bids kris1911. I'll pm you on both NP and DP forum, :) Hope you win it and you can start building your trader rating here too!

CURRENT BID: $70
If bidding continues I will end the auction on Monday, May 10th, 6:30PM GMT -7 ,Namepros time.
Currently Ending in less than 72hrs!

.GG

•••
Currently Ending in less than 48hrs!

.GG

•••
Currently Ending in less than 24hrs!

.GG

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back