Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain My domain?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yilduz

Your face is regfee!Established Member
Impact
30
A couple weeks ago or so I registered CloseTags.com. I figured I'd make a coding tutorial site once I get good. Someone told me to google the words in my domains to see what other people find when they search those words so I could get content ideas. I googled "close tags" and my site was number 2. It has nothing on it except "CloseTags.com" written at the top. I thought it was pretty cool, although it's not very likely people are googling those two words together. I don't know, though. Out of 194,000,000 results, mine is number two and it has nothing on it.

I was just curious what you guys think the domain might be worth. If it's worth something, that means it's worth developing, right? How much do you think I could make developing it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone have an idea?
 
0
•••
no?
 
0
•••
anyone?
 
0
•••
I think its worth nothing or reg fee
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back