NameSilo

discuss My bleeding lesson of premium donuts domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

viento

Established Member
Impact
hi, i want to share my bleeding lesson of premium domains .

the end of last year,i had registered a lot of premium donuts domains ,i don't know the renew price is the same as reg price.

i have put them to sedo for auction ,those single letter domains ,nobody bid it ,i want to sell very cheap price in whole year ,nobody want to buy it .

now,i have faced a bulk of high renew price donuts domains .I have contacted with them for discount,they said they will not change policy ,let me contact with godday, godday told me the price is made by donuts .

That's really my bleeding lesson to me ,it's really unlucky ,from now on ,i will never touch any donuts domains ,ever normal domains ,keep them away .

I just keep four to five high renew domains for long term ,others ,i will throw them all .

this is my bleeding lesson ,though it made me a big lost ,i will still thank them .

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So to hear about your Donuts dilema mate.

What TLD as these domains in?

•••
The lesson on this story is to check out the renewal rate before buying the domain. Uniregistry is pretty good at telling you the renewal rate.

@viento - PM me what you are not renewing.

•••
The lesson on this story is to check out the renewal rate before buying the domain. Uniregistry is pretty good at telling you the renewal rate.

@viento - PM me what you are not renewing.
i cant agree more

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back