Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumey 27

Established Member
Impact
MxCMXCIX (roman numerals for 9999)

Recently registered these as a long shot - most other Roman Numeral interesting numbers seem to be taken.

Anybody think there is any value?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i am not sure if this name will flip under that patterns + gtld.. the market aren't up for that kind of name yet. Anyway if you're new on domain industry (you're welcome ;)) and make sure to inform yourself with the latest market floor and trends here on NP. Best regards.

•••
See you have it at flippa.
Good luck.
Might be neat, might in some circles go for 9999.
But face it, no one would really want it as a bit hard to type in.
And what kind of site?
I see no reseller really wanting this and no end user anywhere.
SO value?
Maybe on flippa you might get 25 bucks.
You got it on reserve.
That better be less than 25 bucks.
More than 25 bucks you may not sell it for sure.

•••
i am not sure if this name will flip under that patterns + gtld.. the market aren't up for that kind of name yet. Anyway if you're new on domain industry (you're welcome ;)) and make sure to inform yourself with the latest market floor and trends here on NP. Best regards.

G'day and thanks for the feedback. Yes, I'm new at this and just starting to see how it all works. Not in a position to really start buying or investing yet but I've registered a few new unusual names as a way to learn the ropes.

•••
See you have it at flippa.
Good luck.
Might be neat, might in some circles go for 9999.
But face it, no one would really want it as a bit hard to type in.
And what kind of site?
I see no reseller really wanting this and no end user anywhere.
SO value?
Maybe on flippa you might get 25 bucks.
You got it on reserve.
That better be less than 25 bucks.
More than 25 bucks you may not sell it for sure.

G'day and thanks for the honest advice.
My only thought was it might be interesting due to the number conversion "9999" (there don't seem to be many versions left)
25 bucks would put me in front but I don't really want to sell anything yet.
I set a reserve just to see if I get any bids.
I've got a lot of learning to do before I think about doing any buying or selling.
In the meantime I'm just a retiree having a bit of fun teaching myself something new.

•••
Welcome to the Retired LIfe for Sure!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back