Hi ,Someone please help me to appraise this domains names related to mvrs

mvrsresearch.com
mvrsspace.xyz
mvrs.coupons
mvrscrypto.info
mvrscrypto.xyz

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi ,Someone please help me to appraise this domains names related to mvrs

mvrsresearch.com
mvrsspace.xyz
mvrs.coupons
mvrscrypto.info
mvrscrypto.xyz

thanks
No value due to meta TM. I strongly advise you to delete these domains ASAP.

•••
I see nothing in these, sadly

IMO. Welcome to NamePros

•••
low value as MVRS is a trading ticker of FB and also not understandable for general public .

•••
•••
low value as MVRS is a trading ticker of FB and also not understandable for general public .
Ok ,thank you for explaining to me

•••
No value due to meta TM. I strongly advise you to delete these domains ASAP.
Thanks I Well, I'm a newbie, and I've seen many people have buying related domains that are mvrs.** Or mvrs***, and are offering them for sale, can you explain to me more about copyrights in this case ?

•••
Thanks I Well, I'm a newbie, and I've seen many people have buying related domains that are mvrs.** Or mvrs***, and are offering them for sale, can you explain to me more about copyrights in this case ?
You regged them the very same day FB announced the rebranding (if regged before you could have claimed to have regged them in good faith but this is not the case), MVRS is not a general keyword and basically you are trying to profit from a registered and well known TM.

BTW I'm not a lawyer and there's an apposit section in this forum to discuss these issues (https://www.namepros.com/forums/legal-discussion.229/) , go there before regging other names becouse infringinig TMs is immoral, you risk to be sued and also the TM owner can easily take the damain via an UDRP procedure .

These names don't make any sense under an economic point of view and owning them is a legal risk for you (I'm pretty sure FB attorneys will contact you sooner or later if you will continue to own them).

I strongly advise you to ask your registrar to delete these names ASAP.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back