Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Domain: mv - mv (dot) com

mv=metaverse

Its word-word.com form is listed for $35k. If this means something of course.
Your opinion would be highly appreciated.
metaverse.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its cute, but I really wouldn't be happy using it commercially. Only m/v/m/v without hyphen. IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yeah, I'm aware of that. A lot of those have meaning (go to, in to, we go, tu tu, co re meaning core ...). Having m/v/m/v with hyphen means nothing to me as an outsider, without an explanation, hence why I wouldn't necessarily put it in the same league. If value is realised with a buyer that appreciates it, maybe 3 figures. IMO

Would be interesting to see what others think, outside my view

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I'm aware of that. A lot of those have meaning (go to, in to, we go, tu tu, co re meaning core ...). Having m/v/m/v with hyphen means nothing to me as an outsider, without an explanation, hence why I wouldn't necessarily put it in the same league. If value is realised with a buyer that appreciates it, maybe 3 figures. IMO

Would be interesting to see what others think, outside my view
metaverse-metaverse
But, anyway, i respect your opinion.

Last edited:
•••
I understand @jhm's point of view.

I think though the domain is quite nice and would definitely not be surprised if it was sold in the XXX range.

Good luck!!

•••
@kite26 Yeah, I know. Maybe just the way I'm seeing it, but Metaverse is one word

Other example: Like having "insurance insurance" (ins-ins.com, ins being its known abbreviation). The domain "ins ins dot com" without hyphen would be a pass, the hyphen is trash. Insurance being a big word, like Metaverse. IMO

Last edited:
•••
@kite26 Yeah, I know. Maybe just the way I'm seeing it, but Metaverse is one word

Other example: Like having "insurance insurance" (ins-ins.com, ins being its known abbreviation). The domain "ins ins dot com" without hyphen would be a pass, the hyphen is trash. Insurance being a big word, like Metaverse. IMO
At least, i think it's better than metaverse-metaverse. Yes, it is hyphenated name, but think again how valuable is now mvmv now with this metaverse trend.

•••
At least, i think it's better than metaverse-metaverse. Yes, it is hyphenated name, but think again how valuable is now mvmv now with this metaverse trend.
Agreed, no complaints with m/v/m/v. Maybe I hate hyphens, never bought a hyphenated domain. I may need to put my hands up and say I'm bias

Last edited:
•••
Agreed, no complaints with m/v/m/v. Maybe I hate hyphens, never bought a hyphenated domain. I may need to put my hands up and say I'm bias
Yeah, i hate them too. But with all this trend i thought about it twice. Thank you for your opinion!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back