Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain muxx.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

serium

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi guys....Please help to appraise the muxx.com domain.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mid to high XX
 
0
•••
Actually its a cool domain ! Easy to remember..

Mid xx to low xxx

Don't expect too much! :)
 
0
•••
Good 4 letter catch I completly agree with the above two appraisals.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your feedback.
 
0
•••
maybe mid xxx for right buyer :gl:
 
0
•••
low xxx$ I think :)
 
0
•••
high $xx for me :)
 
0
•••
Nice domain. I'd say low $xxx for sure.

Skinny
 
0
•••
high $xx
 
0
•••
low $xxx, easy to position/ rolls smoothly of ones tongue, sounds like a clothing company/domain to me. i'd look at this area for resale.
 
0
•••
Hmm, nice domain. Has the makings (developmental wise) to achieve the same as sites like Vox. A good memorable domain name is key in the launch of a site and this certainly has this.

At least high $xx to low $xxx :imho:

Best of luck if you sell it, but if this was mine i would develop it.
 
0
•••
At this point considering there are still pronouncable LLLL.com's for affordable prices, I would place the value at mid $XX.
 
0
•••
low-mid XXX reseller
 
0
•••
I wouldn't sell for less than $500 at the least. I've seen weaker LLLL names sell for low to high-mid $xxx.
 
0
•••
low/mid $xxx, pronounceable and short. The double x actually helps you to remember it by keeping it simple, not bad at all.
 
0
•••
mid/high $XXX for it! more to end-user.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back