domain MusicSwarm.com - Any thoughts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1
I personally think it's a great domain undeveloped and even better developed. I was arguing with a friend. He believes it's reg fee but I believe it is worth a lot more taking any bias away.

Just looking for thoughts!

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yeah I like this one, it would be very good developed (I know that expression is over used but it's so true for this domain specifically). Plus the fact that it was a developed website back in 2001 doesn't hurt either ;). I would say atleast low-mid $XXX+
 
0
•••
Looking for more feedback please. Deciding whether to resell or develop. Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back