Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MusicalShows.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

airwav

Established Member
Impact
30
I may have an interested party and am not sure what kind of price tag I should put on this.

I know the .com ver sold for a fair amount, I think last year. All other major extentions are gone.

Any ideas on valuing this would be greatly appreciated.
:)
TIA
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it is mid $xx more or less.
 
0
•••
Any others?

I am sure the .com went for big bucks.... :-/
 
0
•••
.us is still undervalued, but the potential for the name is there, plus all the other major extentions are taken as you say. Developed the name is worth far more. Right now I would say high $$. If you have a really interested enduser
I would maybe negotiate for higher.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back