Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Music.im

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brand Herald

BrandHerald.comVIP Member
Impact
120
Hi Guys

another ccTLD and I was able to get this one
Music.im

Your thoughts would be appreciated
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bigcassgbr said:
Hi Guys

another ccTLD and I was able to get this one
MUISC.IM

Your thoughts would be apprecaited
Nice domain! IM could be for Internet Messenger. Like "IM me some Music..."

I am not much of an appraiser, but I would think at least mid xxx to high x,xxx undeveloped.
 
0
•••
Cheers

Thanks airwav.
 
0
•••
very nice domain if you build it you get a lot of visitors easily and in future you get big $$$$
 
0
•••
Thanks

Nice to get encouraging appraisals/views every now and again

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back