Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Music-Chart.Info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RLW

VIP Member
Impact
23
Hi,

If anyone has any guesstimations on Music-Chart.Info I'd love to hear them.

Some additional info about the domain/website:
Traffic: about 10,000 visits per month
Page views: about 30,000 per month
Revenue: about $US20 per month

I'm not looking to sell - just curious. I know it's a hyphen domain and a .info, so a lot of you will see the domain by itself as reasonably worthless. I guess I'm more interested to know if the development I have done so far would have made any impact on the value of the domain overall.

Cheers,
Richard
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As you have already said, it is .info and it is hyphenated. Both factors ruin the value of any good keyword. However, now the site is developed and therefore it is valuable. If you can make around $20 per month, then you should be able to sell it between $500 and $1,000.
 
0
•••
Awesome... So it all comes down to the amount of revenue it makes, right?

Even if I couldn't get anywhere near that much, I still would've made some money on it. Thanks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back