Bid Increments: $1 (or more)
Registrar: Namesco (names.co.uk)
Expiry: 24th November 2018 - available for transfer out on 28th January 2018
Push/Transfer: Internal Push Only

Payment: PayPal with 24hrs
Auction End: 24hrs from Auction start time​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Is this available for a transfer out?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Is this available for a transfer out?

This will be internal push only. Transfer out will be available on or after 28th November 2018. Please PM if you wish to retract your original Bid as this will be honoured in these circumstances. This info has now been added.

•••
This will be internal push only. Transfer out will be available on or after 28th November 2018. Please PM if you wish to retract your original Bid as this will be honoured in these circumstances. This info has now been added.
Why would it be locked until Nov 2018? Typical locks are for 60 days so a lock for ~11 months is unheard of. Can you please include this in the OP as required by the rules? Also, as per the auction rules, if there is a charge to be paid to the losing registrar for a transfer out, it must be stated in the original post.

•••
Bid retracted

....after discovering that the domain is locked into registrar for 10 months, WTF?

How is that even possible? So I can't sell the domain to an end user? Should have stated that in the OP.

Last edited:
•••
Apologies, looks I've confused things even more here. Domain is locked until 28th January! I've updated the original post to include these details.

Im going to end this auction due to misleading info, and will restart a new auction with the correct information displayed.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back